Thursday, July 13, 2006

a visit to dr. alter



july 12, 2006:
the daily catastrophe:
am i hypomanic now?!
page 1: (i like to wear weird hats indoors at night.)
"uggh. it's after midnight and i can't sleep..."

yesterday at my psychiatrist appoinment with Dr. Alter... he's the glasses and the tie. i can't draw people very well.
"so i thought i might be getting hypomanic. i had all these ideas and inspirations on the subway and..."

page 2: "well you seem a lot less anxious." "what if i'm getting hypomanic"
"you're on the right medication. take the same amount and decrease it when you feel better."

"he spent over half an hour with me" (actually he usually spends 40 minutes with me. he remembers all the important things about me and is super supportive and calming...)
"i always feel better right after i see him"

"then the next day i end up anxious again. i got to get out of my head"

(i thought i'd write out the dialogue as my handwriting may be hard to read...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home