Sunday, October 29, 2006

we're back!!!

we're back!!!

hi again! it's been a long time since elvis and i have posted, all due to my discipline problem and bouts of depression... i stopped exercising, taking my vitamins, posting... it was enough to walk and feed elvis regularly which is never negotiable and keeps me going...

anyway he and i decided i will post at least once a week on sundays, so i hope people will come back to our blog and make comments. thanks for your comments so far; they really mean a lot.
here's what elvis is saying in case it's hard to read:
"hi! yes it's been a very long time since we've posted... a lot of mood swings, a few months of no baby..."

"she almost decided to start wellbutrin again but things are looking up. anyway we are going to post at least every sunday so check in next week to see if we are pregnant! also i need a bath but i'm happy she's procrastinating that. i hate baths and rain..."

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back! It must be so tough to go through this illness without medication...the depression would be the worst for me. However - I would be like you - I would TRY MY BEST to go without it, to a point. When it got so out of hand that my own life might be in jeopardy, I'd take whatever my doctor said I could. That's actually my plan. Good luck with baby-making...I'm sure it won't be long! Give Elvis and hug and let him slurp you for me! :-)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey there!! Sorry I didnt respond to your comment before, I lost your website in the midst of so many websites and plus - I'm a very confused and disorganized little person.

BUT here's what i absolutely ADORE your definition of "bipolar notes from underground", what a kick-ass description.

Notes from the underground happens to be a book I enjoy, the first chapter totally kills me. Dostoyevsky was a genious:)

Trying to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!! Good luck and keep us on the loop:D

7:40 AM  
Blogger marlena rivers said...

thanks for your comment. i have to use denzel's computer to see and write back to comments on my blog since i switched to beta google account. my mac has the wrong browser so i havent been able to get into the comments and respond til now (wed. nov. 15) anyway, elvis says hi. he's licking furniture, table and chair legs at the moment. it's a compulsive habit of his. at his age i let him have his little habits. he's been doing it for years. so yes, the depression was feeling out of hand for sure, too comfortably there and ongoing, like a relative who comes to visit and stays way too long. so wellbutrin was the answer for now.

5:44 PM  
Blogger marlena rivers said...

hi sarah. thanks for the response to my comment from before. i get lost with all the websites and then have a hard time finding people's blogs; i'm quite disorganized and trying not to fight it too much. i was just thinking last night about possibly rereading notes from underground as i haven't read it in years. so i'll check out that first chapter, i do remember it is the best part of the book. thanks for your support and reading my blog! i'll check yours out again...

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home