Thursday, June 02, 2011

Trying to keep functioning

I'm trying to post about once a week and maybe even gain back some readers. Things are going better with the extra wellbutrin. I am trying to function more normally and not think too much about the internet scam. I am waiting to see if my daughter got into public prek for next year which is very nerve wracking as there are so few spots for schools in my neighborhood. I am still tired a lot of the time and it's hard to look at my very negative bank balance in the account that got scammed. luckily I have a separate account with the same bank that I can use.
I got my court date for small claims court for suing the bank and it's a long time away, July 28. I'm not sure who will come with me as my lawyer as my father might be out of town and I definitely need a lawyer to plead my case to the arbitrator. I'm having a tough time staying positive about it and hoping I will beat the bank as they did lie to me and it affected all my actions that day.
Anyway at least for now my daughter is in school right now, she goes two days a week. If she doesn't get into public pre k she will probably not go to school next year and I will be stuck dealing with it taking care of her and trying not to get us both bored out of our minds. If she gets in she gets to go five days a week which would be great for me giving me a lot of extra free time. The odds are definitely not in her favor. I need two miracles to happen out of nowhere, for her to get in to a program and for me to win back my money from the bank and be able to pay my bills.
I had a weird dream just now while napping. There was a big ligt green caterpillar in my kitchen but it was not cute. It was very creepy looking and I didn't want to squash it because it was so big and fat and because I assumed it would eventually become a butterfly and no longer be scary looking. I don't remember the rest of it...

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Davidson said...

Fingers crossed for the pre-k spot!

On Sunday I was in NJ with sister-in-law and niece (1.5yr), I rescued a caterpillar that had gotten itself into trouble and J. said to G. "Look, it's a caterpillar, it's going to turn into a butterfly, isn't it cute?" And G. firmly shook her head and said, solemnly, "SCARY. . . " !

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Isabelle said...

Hi,

I just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it.

Also, I've just started creating my own comics--it was so cool to see yours on your blog.

I'm bipolar, too and I'm blogging about it.

I'd love to know what you think.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous iambipolar2 said...

So sorry you are struggling.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marlena:
Just randomly clicked in. Glad to see you posting again. Hope you are well. TCK

2:51 PM  
Blogger Inferno said...

Wow, I see so much of my life that parallels yours. It does seem that struggling with bipolar is not enough for the universe, and so it throws more at us. But what I keep trying to remember is "what don't kill me makes me stronger". It is hard to have faith sometimes, but, we learn everyday, how to cope with new things. Normal people would have collapsed under the pressure that we have. We are strong, and we must remain strong. Good luck to you, all things shall pass. One step at a time. :-)

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Amy Waderson said...

Thank you for sharing your story. That is very brave of you. I wanted to share a website I found when I was first diagnosed with bipolar: http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/social-work-ceus-ba. It has helped me a lot with information on how to deal with the symptoms of bipolar. I hope this is helpful to other bipolar patients out there.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Nathalia Lucas said...

Good news to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr James, a herbal practitioner who helped me to cure Hiv virus, i have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr James sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr james who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr James because I got to know him through Mr Anderson, who he cured from Genital Herpes Virus. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life.Dr James has cures for diseases like BIPOLAR DISORDER,..DIABETES,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME MOUTH HERPES, MOUTH CANCER , MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL ILLNESS, POLIO DISEASE, ALZHEIMER, BULIMIA DISEASE, COMMON INFLAMMATORY DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, INFERTILITY, SHINGLES, BADRONOLE DISEASE, CHEST DISEASE / AIDS, AND BEHAVIORAL, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ECZEMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS Contact Dr James through  email address   Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com  

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home