Monday, January 22, 2007

a new habit recommended by elvis! fun!


hi everyone! thanks so much for the supportive comments on the last pathetic post! they made my week.

elvis did not want to be associated with my self-pitying pathos, and he is back for this week's post and felt that my head was better left off the page as everyone has had enough of the craziness inside it, plus you saw it big in last week's second frame.

so here from elvis more important things to spend one's time thinking about and doing. he recommends everyone try his old, tried and true habit that he continues to delight in after years of repetitive slurping! enjoy and let us know what you tried licking and how the experience was for you...

8 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Nice to see the return of the beast. Not sure I fancy licking chair legs though, danger of splinters on tongue. Glad to hear that transatlantic coffee tables are usually just as messy as ours.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Ol' Lady said...

it makes me happy to see you back :) I'm also glad that Elvis is with you.
*belly scratch*...that was for
Elvis...not you ;p
What happened to the contest???
I don't think that I can tell you or Elvis what I've been lickin lately :ozh

6:01 PM  
Blogger Ol' Lady said...

o.k. I now believe that blogger hates me!!!
it took 4 word verifications to get my comment posted then blogger fucked it up...at the end of my comment it is suppose to be :o I don't know how the zh got there...

6:04 PM  
Blogger txandi prost said...

still cannot get past the names: marlena, elvis...

superb choices.


~t~

9:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i like the colours Marlena.. I REALLY like 'em. I say colour for life. Say that to Elvis willya?

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant believe this... i had typed a comment here a fe days.. i just typed one... i am typing one now... will this get through to your page now...

man elvis, this is the thrid time i am writing th esame thing... your habit well taken, i guess i should start licking around soon.. ;)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Ol' Lady said...

helloooo it's sunday! where are you??
remember me the one who has no life and waits for my 'friends in the computer' to do posts so that I can have something in my life...
I'm waiting...........

8:53 AM  
Blogger Ol' Lady said...

And the reason we do not have a new post is???? better be a good one!!! Elvis bite her in the ass!!!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home