Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Yes we're back but cannot post comix today...

hi everyone,
denzel helped me switch my old system on my mac but I have not yet copied all my programs so i cannot scan a comic strip yet. of course my lazy self has not drawn the strip i admit. my excuse is that we both had birthdays and threw a fun big birthday party this weekend so i was really busy cleaning and running out to the store to get things, baking a cake, making my super duper guacamole and being a fabulous and charming hostess. that all takes up a lot of energy, and then there's the energy of reaching a new age and saying goodbye to the old one. denzel's birthday is two days after mine so we have a shared birthday party. it was very aquarius, i put a "happy birthday aquarians" sign on the cake as the party was two days after his birthday and it was a guest's birthday that day and a few other people had just had birthdays or were about to. we aquarians like to celebrate the inclusive collective...
elvis' birthday by the way is in july. he's now about 14 and a half. he says woof to everybody and he'll be back as soon as i get things rolling on this computer.
so check back with us this week as we plan to post a fun announcement! got to keep up the suspense...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Lady said...

nice to see you back :)
sounds like your party was a good time...I hope Elvis behaved, I'm sure he did, he is such a social little guy and besides who could resist him :) *belly scratch* (that was for Elvis)

4:04 PM  
Blogger marlena rivers said...

elvis behaved well. i actually had to put him in the cage after a while because there were so many people and i could not let him out of the cage until i vacuumed up all the crumbs, especially from chocolate cake. chocolate is not good for dogs and elvis has a very sensitive digestive system...

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home