Thursday, April 05, 2012

I'm Back!

After another long hiatus I am back to blogging on here. I hope I can slowly develop some more followers. I am considering trying out Wordpress instead of Blogspot. If anyone has opinions on either one, let me know...

I have a big revelation, but I'm not sure I'm ready to reveal this stuff on here yet. It's kind of why I wanted to get back to this blog actually. I've been reading a lot of other Bipolar Blogs and it has gotten me inspired to write again.

As you who have read the old blog know, I got pregnant off meds, had a big manic (psychotic) episode and then the next big news was that Elvis, my schnoodle, got very sick with a brain tumor and a tumor on his leg and died on June 8, 2009. It was a terrible thing, both taking care of him while he was sick, while being the primary caretaker of my almost two year old at the time. Then he died and of course it was crushing. I miss him every day.

Now it's 2012 and a lot has transpired. I will reveal more on my next post which may end up on Wordpress, as a lot of the bipolar blogs I've been reading are on Wordpress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home