Sunday, March 04, 2007

finally, it's up or, better late than never...


here it is... the comic strip i drew last week that i've been too lazy to color in or scan. note the ridiculous drawing skills, my tits are practically coming into my throat in the second frame... obviously not a realistic rendition. and i should have made my hair look better as the one great improvement to appearance i find in pregnancy is thicker hair (denzel would disagree with me here as he is constantly doing the good expectant father thing of telling me i'm looking super sexy.) anyway something comic strip wise is better than nothing. actually today denzel suggested i call the comic strip "the hourly catastrophe" as i guess my anxiety is up!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Lady said...

cravings are one of the fun parts :) I use to crave lemons and water, I would peel and eat the lemon like an orange and drink about a gallon of water. I have always drank coffee ever since I was about 10, I live on it, but as soon as I conceived I couldn't drink or smell it...an hour after Baby arrived I was back to drinkin coffee...

5:02 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hey, I have an aversion to coffee now as well. And, Husband cannot keep up with the cravings I have. He tries, unwisely, to make sense of them and thinks they should be consistent. So last couple of weeks I was all about gravy, now just the thought of it requires a trip to the bathroom. This week nothing sounds better than corn. Yum.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Bleeding Heart said...

Enjoy your pregnancy and the cravings!! I love how you write and draw it down!

SO cool!

8:57 AM  
Blogger marlena rivers said...

hi thanks all three of you!
wow lemon and water, such a virtuous craving. i'm into ice cream cake, tortilla chips and salsa, pickles, ice cream, cheese, sort of medium on nutrition, not terrible but not like craving carrots and spinach! and i'm still into coffee for sure. luckily i'm allowed up to 3 cups a day wiht no worries!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I didn't have any healthy cravings either! Thankfully I had good prenatal vitamins. I think I spent the last month of my pregnancy eating only a particular kind of frozen pizza and a particular kind of ice-cream almost every day. I won't go into the macaroni-hazelnut spread thing...:)

8:13 AM  
Blogger Terence Chang said...

Interesting reading your blog. Just wondering how you can keep up so many blogs. I sometiime tired to type.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home