Monday, November 12, 2007

zyprexa...

this is me on zyprexa... well it feels that way. maybe it is my new cartoon character.
now that i have to stop breastfeeding (studies very uncertain, not enough conclusive, no long range studies, don't want to impede baby's brain development at this crucial early point. in fact the drug label for zyprexa warns against breastfeeding.)
anyway if you can comment, let me know , should the boobies go now that they are useless and be replaced by this weird insect?
what if kafka's bug story was twisted into, lady wakes up takes zyprexa, hears baby crying and tries to go to her, passes the mirror and sees her own reflection as a giant red insect...


3 Comments:

Blogger Jean Grey said...

Zyprexa did turn me into a Kafka-esque bug for a while, but after a month on it I came out of the fog and got my mind back. There is something about that story, of all of Kafka's stories, that haunts me!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Bleeding Heart said...

I love your drawings. I was never on Zyprexa. I hope you feel better soon :)

8:32 PM  
Blogger marlena rivers said...

thanks to both of you... i dont feel foggy, its more like i dont know how to put it in words. i cant complain too much about the zyprexa directly as it is not really bad, it's mostly the food craving that i'm afraid of. eating bags of choc. chips from the fridge that are meant to be baked in cookies but i eat them by the handful. it has not gotten terrible yet. i think the bug drawing reflects my general mood that id be in even on some other drug. i dont know. i started taking wellbutrin against my doc's wanting me to wait two more weeks. i'm just depressed.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home