Friday, April 06, 2012

Hi Again

For now it's easier to stay with blogger but I started following a bunch of blogs to get back in the bipolar blogosphere and find some people out there that get it!
I'm in my early 40s and have been dealing with this illness for over 20 years so I have a lot to say about it. Most people in my life who don't know about my illness would have no idea as I am one of those "high functioning" types.

I will be taking my meds for the rest of my life. I've accepted that and I don't care that much as long as I don't grow two heads from taking them do long...

Almost time for therapy. More about that in the next post. I do miss my male therapist from a few years ago but this newer person is really good as well. I don't respond well to change...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home