Thursday, June 14, 2007

elvis' big day is tomorrow!

just a quick note, thanks for all the comments and for people who had experience with teeth procedures and their animals...

i'm a little less worried after talking to the vet on the phone yesterday. anyway tomorrow morning i bring him in for his teeth. turns out the cleaning only takes about 15 minutes and then it's a bit longer if they extract any teeth. it will be great to have it over with and know that it's good for preventative health that it's all done.

elvis is doing great. of course he has no idea he's going to the vet tomorrow. i pick him up tomorrow night.

i've had an up and down week but managed ok. today i got a haircut and wasn't sure i liked it but denzel took some photos of me and elvis and the belly to send people who haven't seen us in a while and i felt pretty good about my hair and my looks, which was nice...

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Lady said...

Don't worry about Elvis, he will be just fine...Toolie (GSD) had her teeth done in Oct last while she had a lump removed from her neck (it was nothin to worry about, Whew!) The teeth part never even bothered her.
A new hair cut :) and belly pics...how great for you :)
Don't worry your exhaustion will pass...in about 29 years :o

6:57 AM  
Blogger Ol' Lady said...

OOpps...I mean 20 years :p

6:58 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

I've just caught up on a few of your post it's been a while since I've stopped by and wanted to see how things are going for you Elvis, Denzel and the baby, Sorry to hear that Elvis has been having tooth problems but when is all done he'll be all the better for it and never know it happened.

As far as living in a perfect house for me that is a pipe dream I tried it for a short time and realized that was just that a dream. I couldn't work and clean for hours and cook and go straight to bed. It burned me out so now we just try to make things the best we can. Our son doesn't seem to be any worse for it (though he doesn't like to clean his room yet) but he's not unhappy living in a house that is messy a lot of the time That is just how we live. I can't seem to make it any different any more because of my state right now and I have to live with that though my wife doesn't always see that I have a hard time doing more than just taking care of our son it's just how we live. Sometimes you just have to take things how they are and not be too hard on yourself children are very resilient and the main thing that will matter is if your a good and loving parent that does the best job that you can in the end.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hope Elvis did well!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Ol' Lady said...

marlena rivers...hellooooo where are you? hope your weekend went well...please leave a sign of some kind to let us know that your still kickin :)
missin you...and Elvis...hope his little teethies are feelin better

4:54 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Glad to hear about your new "do". Hope you stay on the upswing and I am thinking of you.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home