Friday, December 28, 2007

depression...

continues. i've had a lot of difficulties with some important relationships since the psychotic episode and it's been horribly distracting and upsetting. i had a terrible interchange with one of my siblings and it's pretty much over, any positive communication, so there is no communication. he was horribly cruel and judgmental about how i handled the episode, did not apologize, and said some awful things about me and denzel and how we handled the episode. he was not here during it. anyway, it's been a terrible loss as i thought we were close, and it's hard to avoid thinking about it and getting very sad and angry. i find myself crying every day at odd moments.
most of my friends have been super supportive so i'm truly appreciative of that and of denzel and elvis and the baby. i hope the new year brings a relief from emotional and financial stress and positive things for me and everyone who is positive in my life... i am grateful for people who read this blog and are so caring and supportive.
my psychiatrist said it takes six months to a year for the brain chemistry to totally get back to normal after a really intense episode like the one i had. i am still feeling the ramifications of it and it is almost two months later. i got stable really quickly but the emotional upheaval has been intense and difficult.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister and I stopped talking for awhile once. We had a huge arguement that did not end well and I knew it would be the last time I spoke with her and she knew it as well.. It lasted awhile but not forever.. ((HUGS))

11:26 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

You are doing really, really well, my friend. Focus on the positive relationships and know that there is time later to heal the others. Now, you need to focus on you and your family (the baby and Denzel). We love you!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Ol' Lady said...

You are an awesome mom (Elvis told me) Don't worry on what others think you should or shouldn't do. You have to live for you and do what is right for you. You'll be just fine :)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ol' Lady said...

Just a quick drop in to see how your doin? Hope your feeling o.k.
F.Y.I Tuesday Jan 8 was Elvis' birthday :) he is 73
Last year I had a celebration it is in my blog (Jan 8/07)pics and all. This year I kept it a quiet day...he's getting tired easily now as he gets older :o do you think I'm a bit out of reality?

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home